AMCI helps customer organizations meet their strategic and operational goals and objectives. This assistance may include providing capability that augments the customer organization to accomplish a discrete project; facilitating customer teams; and transferring knowledge through training or project assessment.
AMCI’s consultants have a wide array of indepth background in both DoD and Federal civilian agencies. This knowledge provides them the insight necessary for satisfying their customers’ needs. AMCI has provided consulting services to such agencies as:
- Department of Energy
- Department of Justice
- Department of State
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Health and Human Services
- Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Military Transportation Movement Command
- National Services Agency
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- Commercial customers including Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation and the Canada Post Corporation.
The needs of these customers have encompassed requirements ranging from:
- Proposal preparation
- Payroll and travel
- Applying performance-based services administration techniques
- Information technology services
- Financial systems
- Security and protective services
- Mail delivery
- Worldwide freight services
- Support services
- Research management
- Base operating services
Program managers at all levels; acquisition teams responsible for all types of contracts and grants; business managers in various roles within all organizational levels of a company/agency; and any individual requirement that will benefit from a knowledgeable and skillful consultant.
Please Note: AMCI does not offer generic open-enrollment courses. We specialize in tailoring on-site training for each Federal agency or private-sector firm.
Please contact Laurie Roberts at email@example.com to order any classroom course for delivery in your location.