Effective Briefing Techniques
Effective presentation skills are critical to leadership. The employee who can deliver a convincing, well thought-out, cogent
presentation is one who will earn the respect of his or her colleagues, superiors, and customers. This skill is key for those seeking to bring their careers to the next level. Those who speak well influence others, and that is the essence of leadership. Organizations need leaders who can make their point with clarity and brevity.
All personnel with public speaking responsibilities.
AMCI offers volume discounts and discounts to government customers. Course prices listed are for Washington DC-based course offerings. Please contact AMCI for further information about our pricing or to receive a price quote for your organization's training needs.
Course Length - 1 Day
Classroom Hours: 8 hours or .8 CEUs
- Introduce principles of public speaking
- Analyze different situations for presenting reports
- Teach preparation exercises for public address
- Fully explain and demonstrate the diamond model for construction of organized, coherent presentations
- Teach techniques to be used in actual events of public speaking (use of voice, gesture, visual aids)
- Techniques for overcoming presentation anxiety
- Analyzing the audience and setting
- Defining the objective and building the message
- Simple model for organizing a persuasive or informational presentation
- Explore impact of body, voice, and visual aids to enhance presentation skills
- Doís and Doníts of PowerPoint
- This course is very interactive with minimum of lecture. Emphasis on industry standards for adult learning methods.
Contact Laida Seiler at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or to schedule this or any of AMCI's
other Project Management Certification courses.